Monday, March 31, 2014

Winter Jasmine in Hangang River park



March 22, 2014


I found Winter Jasmine on my walk along the Hangang River(한강 in Korean)While taking a walk in the Jamsil District of the Hangang Park, I found these tiny yellow flowers. It is said their flowering period extends over the winter months, but I have never seen them in winter. They are just another sign of spring coming to life to me.

I also met pansy and viola, some of which are already planted and others in each pot lined up to be planted. There were not many spring flowers around the park yet. I had pleasure of seeing light purple phlox subulata, dandelion, and the yellow flowers of Cornelian cherry trees with some unknown(to me) flowers, though.

@Hangang Park, Seoul


↑ Jasminum nudiflorum or winter jasmine


↑ Jasminum nudiflorum or winter jasmine

↑ Pansy



↑ Phlox subulata

Dandelion




↑ Cornelian cherry 

No comments:

Post a Comment