Monday, April 28, 2014

Fresh fruit juice at Hurom Farm



March 27, 2014

If I want to have some healthy fruit juice near my work, I go to Hurom Farm, a juice and brunch cafe. They say 'no sugar, no water, no additive' for their juice, which I like the most about it. It makes me feel healthier. 

There are a variety of fruit juice to choose from the menu, including mixed juice like beet apple and pineapple paprica as well as straight juice. They also have some brunch menu for a meal - cheese toast, bacon egg pancake and rucola chicken sandwich, just to name a few.

My friend and I had rucola chicken sandwich and sweet vegetable cheese toast with two glasses of beet apple juice for lunch. A set of one dish and a glass of juice comes at a price of 12,900 won(US$ 13), which is quite reasonable I suppose. 


@Hurom Farm, Seoul













How to get to Hurom Farm

50, Jong-ro 1-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea


The Nearest subway stations are Anguk on line #3(->exit #6) and Gwanghwamun on line #5(->exit #2).

(local) 02-1644-1514
(abroad) 82-2-1644-1514




No comments:

Post a Comment