Monday, March 17, 2014

Blooming in Seoul Plaza



March 16, 2014

It was shiny Sunday, but I had to stay indoors because it was my working Sunday. Fortunately, I found some time to take a walk with my camera during a lunch break. I went to Seoul Plaza(서울광장 in Korean) that I had been eyeing on during my commute to and from work. 

A variety of spring flowers and plants have just come in, catching people's attention. Some are in full bloom, but more ready to burst their buds. I am excited to wait to see what they will be like in a few days.

@Seoul Plaza, Seoul 



























How to get to Seoul Plaza

Address
  1. 110, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Koreea


Transportation
The nearest subway station is City Hall on line #1 and #2.
Use the exit #5 there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment