Thursday, March 13, 2014

My new purple flowerpot



March 11, 2014

My recent visit to a flower market in Namdaemun(남대문 in Korean) was greeted by a bunch of new faces. More spring flowers came in than the last month. 

I was not able to take my eyes off a collection of gerberas in a variety of colors and graceful shape. I breathed in a delightful, refreshing scent of all those flowers and plants despite a short time.

I bought a pot of blooming light-purple flowers, which I forgot the name of.
May she grow healthy!

(For those interested in Namdaemun market:

Scent of Namdaemun flower market)



@Namdaemun flower market, Seoul


















How to get to Namdaemun flower market

Address
  1. 21, Namdaemunsijang 4-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea
  2. On the 3rd floor of Daedo building

Transportation
Nearest subway station is Hoehyeon on line #4.  
 Use the exit #5 and #6 at the station. 

Opening hours
03:00 - 15:00(till 16:00 on Fridays and Saturdays)
Closed on Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment