Saturday, July 26, 2014

Free iced coffee at Starbucks



July 25, 2014

It's 15th anniversary of Starbucks in Korea. They had a special event to give out free iced coffee for an hour. I couldn't miss it!






When I got to one of those many(or too many) Starbucks stores in the Gwanghawmun area, I found lots of people lining up. I added myself to the long line with my friends. It was so hot and humid outside.




I got my coffee after I waited for 40 minutes. Some might say 'what a waste of time' for just a cup of coffee, but well, it's fun hanging out and chatting while waiting. 





After we got the coffee, we went inside the store. It was so cool and fresh inside as the air conditioner was turned on.  




The event was supposed to continue until 4 p.m., but the line wasn't getting shorter. Good luck, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment