Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Asian fried noodle at Noodle Box

March 31, 2014


When I have appetite for fried rice noodles, Noodle Box is one of the places I go to. This casual eatery offers Asian fried rice noodles and fried rice. As the name indicates, the food is served in a square box, which customers can open on the spot or take away.

Noodle Box runs dozens of stores in Seoul and other cities in Korea. I usually go to the store located in Samcheong-dong in Seoul, a popular neighborhood of cafes, galleries, and handicraft shops.

The last time I visited this place, my friend and I had Mi goreng(a kind of fried noodles, popular in Indonesia and Malaysia), Thai fried rice, Thai chicken wings and two bottles of beer to cool down. The stir-fried noodles and rice are a little spicy and sweet and totally delicious. I usually go for spicy cuisine when I order main dishes in a restaurant. 

This set of dishes including beer come at a reasonable price of 21,500 won. The single dish of noodles and rice is usually priced at around 7,000 won. 

@Noodle Box, Seoul















How to get to Noodle Box

Address
108, Samcheong-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea

Tel
(local)02-737-8952
(abroad)82-2-737-8952




No comments:

Post a Comment