Monday, December 30, 2013

Dilmah tea room in Seoul



December 28, 2013

It was the last weekend of the year 2013.

Well, I had some refreshing time last Saturday at a tea room run by Dilmah(딜마 in Korean) in Seoul. If you are a tea lover, you've probably heard of Dilmah, the Sri Lanka-based tea manufacturer.





It has a variety of tea products from Ceylon tea to flavory fruit tea. (For more info, visit http://www.dilmahtea.com/)






I had straight Keemun black tea originating from China. It was great and went well with a piece of nougat cake.










The Dilmah tea room in Seoul is cozy and warm. I especially felt like that as I went there on a freezingly cold evening. 
















I will definitely visit again and try some others. 


How to get to Dilmah tea room

Address
  1. 7-12, Yeonhuimat-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea

Telephone
 (local) 02-323-5232
(abroad) 82-2-323-5232






No comments:

Post a Comment