Friday, December 13, 2013

Snow falling in Deoksugung



December 12, 2013

We had snow.  It started around lunch time with light falling, but turned harder in an instant. I wanted to get snowed on a little before it got heavy, so I went inside Deoksugung Palace(덕수궁 in Korean) near my office alone.

Well, it was perfect! Just a couple of people there, and it was so quiet. I watched the place begin to turn white, thankfully.

The pictures below are in order of time except the first one, which I liked the most. You can see how snow began to turn harder and it became darker.

@Deoksugung Palace, Seoul

































How to get to Deoksugung Palace

Address
  1. 99, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul

Tel
 (local) 02-771-9951
(abroad) 82-2-771-9951

Transportation
The nearest subway station is City Hall on line #1 and #2.
Use the exit #2 and #3 there.

Opening hours
Closed every Monday
09:00 - 20:00 for entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment