Monday, August 11, 2014

Saturday evening dinner




Seoul, August 9, 2014

Ladies' evening on Saturday!





I made Earl Grey milk jam early in the morning before meeting my friend. She never tried this, so I wanted her to get a taste of it. This time it took more than 2 and a half hours to get them jammed. I was so glad when she made a big smile at my small gift. 




I met her in a huge shopping mall called D-Cube City in Sindorim. We had to eat, so we went to a Japanese deli called Mist on a 5th floor. We ordered a bowl of rice with fried shrimps, ramen(noodle), pieces of fried chickens, and iced teas. 

This shrimp rice was so good! I liked the shrimp's crispy texture so much. 




The soup was seasoned with Japanese soy sauce, not that salty. As the noodles were made within hours before we ordered, they were al dante and chewy. 



We also had fried chicken legs with a side of salad. 




After we're done with our early dinner, we headed to The Coffee Bean for coffee. I ordered hot vanilla cafe latte, which I needed so much at the moment to keep the air conditioner from chilling my body. I loved its creamy and soft foam and the sweet taste!




Next morning, I went to work. It was Sunday, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment