Saturday, June 7, 2014

5CIJUNG cafe in Gwanghwamun




January and April, 2014


The menu of cafe 5CIJUNG(오시정 in Korean) is full of delicious drinks, bread, soup, toast and sandwich. Their smoothies and tea are so tasty and healthy. I especially like their banana ginger tea, orange tea and sweet ginseng milk, all worth trying for everyone.  

All of the drinks are served with homemade scones, which are also so tasty. I sometimes go to the cafe just to try these freshly baked warm scones. What makes them special is banana orange jam and butter served together, so sweet and juicy.

When I want to have brunch here, I usually order grilled chicken sandwich or cinnamon French toast. They serve a small amount of green salad for a side. I always have a thing for French toast, not just those from here, but mostly any French toast.  

The cafe has around 10 stores, mostly in Seoul. I usually go to the place located in the basement of Seoul Finance Center in a Gwanghwamun area as it is close to my office. 

@Seoul






















How to get to cafe 5CIJUNG in Gwanghwamun

Address
  1. Seoul Finance Center bldg, 136, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea

Telephone
(local) 02-3789-1713
(abroad) 82-2-3789-1713

Transportation
The nearest subway station is Gwanghwamun on line #5. 
Use the exit #5 there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment