Thursday, November 7, 2013

Colorful chrysanthemums, Seoul Plaza



November 7, 2013

I thought it would keep raining early this morning, so I carried my umbrella with me to my work. Then, to my surprise, the sunlight began coming out of the clouds. The sunshine was beaming during the lunch time, so right after my lunch, I went to Seoul Plaza(서울광장 in Korean) with my coworker.

Seoul Plaza is located right in front of Seoul City Hall and Seoul Library. It is also just across Deoksugung Palace.

Today it was like I was at some chrysanthemum festivals. There were all different types and colors of chrysanthemums, which I like the most about fall.



@ Seoul Plaza, Seoul 

















How to get to Seoul Plaza

Address
  1. 110, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Koreea


Transportation
The nearest subway station is City Hall on line #1 and #2.
Use the exit #5 there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment