Tuesday, March 4, 2014

London Tea in Seoul



January 27, 2014


Well, London Tea(런던티 in Korean)in the middle of Seoul. How intriguing!

London Tea is a cafe restaurant where you can enjoy French toasts, pancakes, omelets and sandwiches all day long. You can find red doors of London Tea in different areas of Seoul such as Itaewon, Hapjeong and Cheonggyechon. I went to a place located near Cheonggyechon stream, which is not far from my office. 


I went there with one of my closest friends after work. For the day, my friend and I had Cranberry cream cheese stuffed French toast(13,000 won) and Grilled apple cheddar cheese sandwich(13,000 won). The sandwich is served with some fresh salad.  


One thing I liked about this place is they have a variety of teas you can choose from. You can have grapefruit tea, cinnamon sunset, chocolate mint, Pomegranate oolong, cherry blossom, cranberry autumn, white peach, rose and milk tea. 

I went for a cinnamon sunset tea out of curiosity for its name, which turned out an excellent choice for me. The price of teas ranges between 7,000~8,000 won, but if you go there weekdays, you can have them at a discounted price of 4,800 won. You can also order coffee, juice, beer and cocktails.



@London Tea, Seoul





























How to get to London Tea



100, Cheonggyechon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, S. Korea


The nearest subway station is Euljiro 3(sam)-ga on line #2 and #3. 
Use the exit #1 at the station.


 (local) 02-6020-0243
(abroad) 82-2-6020-0243




No comments:

Post a Comment